Sunday, August 10, 2014

James Patterson

I've read more James Patterson books than any other author.  That is largely due to the fact that he has many books published.  I have a thing for series.  I enjoy stories that continue on and on.  James Patterson has two series that have more than 15 books in each.  When stories continue on I feel more involved with the characters, like I'm sorta part of their story because I've been there from the very beginning till now.  James Patterson has a few mini series as well.  All his books, in my opinion,  are great reads.  The Womens Murder Club and The Alex Cross series are amazing books.  I couldn't put each book down and couldn't wait to read the next story.  I was hooked.  Both series have lots of mystery, drama and suspense.   There are unexpected twists and turns that keep you on edge and wanting more.  James Patterson's stories are very easy to jump into and follow along.  I definitely recommend reading a book from James Patterson if you're ever in between books or just looking for a new series.  Some of his books have even made it to the big screen.





No comments:

Post a Comment