Friday, August 15, 2014

Janice Thompson

Janice Thompson is an excellent author.  She's not well know yet I loved her Fools Rush In series.  I read the first book by chance.  I had just got a new nook and didn't have any books downloaded yet so I started browsing the free books section and low and behold, there was Fools Rush In.  It had great reviews and I figured it's free, can't hurt to try.  I was hooked by the first chapter.  I don't care for romances much, but I have to say I absolutely loved this series.  It brings faith and good doings into play, made me wish I could live my life the way the story depicted and I wish I had those sorts of people surrounding me.  Sorry guys, I don't think you'll like this series much, unless you like romance novels lol.

I enjoyed every page of this wonderful story and wish it didn't have to end, like I do every story I truly enjoy.  Excellent reads :).




No comments:

Post a Comment